Got a need for a dose of Oliveri? Well I am to give it to ya. Here’s a roundup of what’s still pending:
- Lie with the Dead. In stages of writing and rewriting and editing. People ask when it drops and I say “Soon. Ish.” Judging by my editor’s reactions, you’ll find it worth the wait.
- “Bravo Four”. A short story. Set in the Pack continuity. When? Where? How? That would be telling.
- “With This Bullet I Thee Wed” will appear in a crime magazine either the end of this year or early next. I don’t want to announce which one until I have all the details, but it won’t be hard to figure out.
- I will have a piece in the upcoming The Burning Maiden anthology from Evileye Books. I’m really excited about this one, as I’m in great company.
- I will have a piece in another hinted-at anthology from Evileye Books due next year. I don’t know a whole lot about this one, but one look at The Burning Maiden tells me it’s going to rock hard.
- Relics & Remains is still late but I’m assured it will be released. I’ll tell you when as soon as I hear more.
- Both a short story and a novella for a pair of anthologies due out next year from Mansion House Books.
- A zombie short story called “‘Til Undeath Do Us Part” for an anthology by a publisher I’ve worked with in the past. It’s not been announced yet, so I shall say no more.
- A prose short story for an anthology about an indie comic pulp heroine. Again, unannounced, but I look forward to hearing what folks think about this one.
Lots of dominoes falling into place. There are a few more farther out, still being arranged. Lots of potential for new directions and exciting stunts.